We are fortunate enough to have a number of onsite agencies who support us in our quest to remove barriers to learning and to promote good well-being for all. Our community block includes the follow onsite partners:
- Flying Start support for 0-2 year olds and their families
- Families First prevention team - a team of dedicated workers who can support individual children and their families.
- Newport Language and Play Team - work in partnership with Flying Start
- Newport Play Development Team
In addition a number of key partners hot desk and work with us on a regular basis. These include:
- The educational welfare officer Mr Tony Hampson - support provided for families with any matters concerning punctuality or attendance
- The community police officer Steve Metcalfe-Davies - support provided around community safety
- The school nurse - support provided around any health matters
- Flying Start and generic health visitors - support around early health and well-being matters
We also work in close partnership with Newport City Council, local counsellors, Bettws and Newport food Banks, Newport Credit Union, Save the Children Wales and Barardos Cymru to provide support for children and families.