Hello and welcome to Redwood Class.
In our class we are lucky to have the following adults supporting us alongside Miss Beeks; Mrs Cramp and Miss Lloyd.
Our start and finish times are 8:50am and 3:20pm.
- All children need to be in full school uniform
- Please make sure your child brings in a piece of fruit for snack and is provided with a packed lunch and water in a water bottle.
- School dinners and ParentPay details will be communicated with you shortly. Our school dinner menu can be viewed on the school website.
- If your child has asthma, please bring a pump in a labelled box to be kept in school. Please let us know if your child takes any regular medication.
- Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled with your child's name. We will write this in if necessary.
- PE lessons take place every Monday. Please could children come into school in their full PE kit each Monday.
- We will use Class Dojo to reward points of praise to children. Parents can view their child's progress online - log in details available on request.
- There are weekly home learning tasks set on Google Classroom if your child is at home isolating or if they would like to complete as optional homework.
If you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me at Hannah.Beeks@millbrookprimary.co.uk or at the start/end of the school day.
Miss Beeks - Teacher Mrs Cramp - 1:1 TA Miss Lloyd - TA