Home learning activities can be found in 2 sections of this website:
- The Home Learning Page - this has a wealth of activities, downloadable resources and links to excellent websites in a wide range of subjects. We are constantly adding to it and updating it so please keep checking back.
- The Class Pages section - each class has its own page set up which teachers will update regularly
In addition to this, our pupils have work set for them by teachers on:
- Purple Mash - see links on the home learning page - all pupils can access this with their password
- Mathletics - available to all pupils - teachers can monitor how well your child is doing and award certificates
- Google Classroom - available to pupils in year 3-year 6. Your child will need their Google log in details to use this. Instructions and advice can be found on the home learning page. The staff are setting work and are able to communicate with your child via Google Classroom.
If you require any help or advice about home learning please visit The Millbrook Family Room on facebook. This is manned Monday to Friday during school hours. Go to: https://www.facebook.com/Millbrook-Family-Room-109622164007037/
The most important aspects of learning are supporting your child with their emotional well being - there are lots of ideas and suggestions on the well being section of the home learning page and the advice for families and well being section.
Don't feel that your child has to be sat at a table or at a computer to be learning.
If your child is playing, then they are learning.