It has been lovely to see all of the children settling into the school routine this week.
Below I have attached a brief learning menu for home learning for you to engage with over the next two weeks.
Please try and have a go as a little practice really does make all the difference.
Any queries or concerns, please email me at email@example.com
Hello and welcome to Beech Class!
Our new start and finish times are 8:50am and 3:15pm. Please drop off and collect from the classroom door.
- All Reception children will be present in class from Wednesday 8th September.
- All children need to be in full school uniform.
- Please make sure your child brings in a piece of fruit for snack and is provided with a packed lunch and water in a water bottle. We have a child with a nut allergy in Reception, please be sensitive to this when packing lunch boxes.
- School dinners and ParentPay details will be communicated with you shortly. Our school dinner menu can be viewed on the school website.
- If your child has asthma, please bring a pump in a labelled box to be kept in school. Please let us know if your child takes any regular medication.
- Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled with your child's name.
- Please bring in spare clothes in a labelled bag to be kept on your child's peg in case of accidents.
- Information regarding PE and Forest School days will be communicated with you shortly.
If you have any queries or concerns please email me at Rachel.Walters@millbrookprimary.co.uk
Miss Walters and Miss Dudley